WHAT IS THIS?

I have a lot of t-shirts. I mean A LOT. And I usually wear a t-shirt every day.

At the end of 2005 I had the idea for this blog - starting January 1st, 2006 I would wear a different t-shirt from my collection every day until I ran out of shirts. Shirts could not be repeated. Each day I was to take a photo of that particular day's shirt, tell everyone a little bit about it, and then post it all on this blog. I also encouraged my readers to send me shirts to keep my streak going, but that didn't work out so well. I think I got two or three in the mail. The rest of the shirts were mine.

The SASHDISH experiment lasted from January 1st, 2006 to June 5th, 2006, or something like 152 shirts! Was this pointless? Probably. But so is most of the stuff on the internet.

After SASHDISH ended, I got lazy and stopped checking in on it. Then the company that owned the server that stored all of my images went out of business, and all of the photos were lost. Someday, when I'm bored, I'll go back and repost the images. Until then, I still have all of the individual shirt descriptions up, so you can read about each one. And here's a photo of the first 100 shirts: SASHDISH 100.

In case you're wondering, I got rid of most of these shirts. However, I'm still a t-shirt-a-holic and now own just as many (if not more) than I used to.

Thanks for visiting,
Aaron Popp
aaronpopp.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 22, 2006

Somnia - Get Off Your Ass

Front: Somnia - Get Off Your Ass And Get Rocked
Back: nothing

This is also the final Somnia shirt I own. For those just joining us, Somnia was a band I was in for 6 years, but alas, we are no longer rocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home